The social network Instagram opens up opportunities for both B2C and B2B. According to statistics, most of the users of the application are young people under the age of 35, and women use the social network much more actively.
All Instagram account holders are not a homogeneous group of people. Housewives, students and office workers alike actively flip through the feed. Consequently, any company, regardless of its field of activity, will find potential buyers among users.
The main thing that you can do with this site is to increase your brand awareness. If a company has a live page with useful content on a social network, then even those who have not bought anything will begin to subscribe to it. When potential customers need a product, they will remember the company. Here’s what else Instagram gives:
- Increasing loyalty: If recognition is simply knowledge of the existence of a brand, then loyalty is love for a brand. Thanks to loyalty, people come back for a purchase again, and also recommend the company to their friends;
- Image management: Any message from the company quickly becomes known to a large number of potential customers. The company can use this to their advantage. For example, express your opinion on major events in the country, demonstrate your values, talk about employees. Thanks to this, on Instagram it turns out to form the company’s image, the way it positions itself in the market;
- Attracting new leads: At first, the subscriber just reads the posts and watches the story. If the SMM manager draws up a content plan correctly, then the content will be able to cover most of the customers’ objections and answer the most popular questions. Sooner or later, a “warmed up” subscriber applies for an order;
- Saving the budget for promotion: Instagram allows you to reach a large number of potential buyers and push them to make a purchase. At the same time, this can be done without connecting paid advertising, only through high-quality content and the correct use of hashtags.
Where to Start Promotion?
To increase sales, you need to reach as many potential customers as possible. In other words, the first thing you need to do is promote your brand. For that matter you can use many important tools for your content like fonts for discord which is quite popular among the regular users. Regardless of the method of promotion – paid or free – you need to prepare your account for the arrival of traffic. Here’s what you can do:
- Set the correct avatar: If the company has a logo, it should be used. If there is no logo, you can choose an image of your product as the main photo. If there is a private master behind the brand, his photograph with the product or against its background looks most effective;
- Choose a clear nickname: It is best to use the name of the company, but if the name is not yet known to people, you can choose themed words as the nickname that reflect the essence of the business. It is important that the nickname is easily remembered by subscribers. If one day a subscriber wants to find an account through the search bar, he must enter the nickname correctly. Therefore, do not use a large number of dashes, underscores, periods, or numbers in your nickname;
- Describe the essence of your proposal in the profile header: It is important that the visitor to the page understands what is being sold here;
- Specify contact details: You should register the city, address, phone number and insert a link to the site.
Now you can attract new visitors to your page. If you use only free methods of building an audience, then the content becomes the most important. Here are some rules to keep in mind when creating content:
- Photos must be of high quality: If possible, you can hire a photographer. He will help to showcase the product in a profitable way;
- Add hashtags to the photo: They help the target audience find the product. It is important to use two types of hashtags – thematic and geographic. For example, to promote cakes from a home pastry chef, you can use the tag “cakes to order” and “cakes in Moscow”;
- Various posts and stories should be published: In addition to single photos, you can upload a whole selection of photos, videos, post polls, polls in stories. The more activity in the profile, the more interesting the subscriber.
As soon as the profile is prepared for the arrival of new subscribers, you can launch targeted advertising, offer cooperation to bloggers, or engage in mass following and mass liking.